Link to Facebook

Tax and Accounting Services in Ohio

Accounting Tax Services in Ohio

Are you looking for tax and accounting services in Ohio and struggling with filing taxes or understanding complex tax laws? 

Akron Income Tax Co is here to help! We offer the best Tax accounting services in Akron, Mogadore, Green, Uniontown, Barberton or any other local area near you. We specialize in providing tax services designed to fulfil your needs. Our Tax pros can help you with tax preparations, tax accounting, financial accounting, maximizing tax returns, and filing your taxes.

Get Accounting Services Now!

tax and accounting services
tax and accounting services

Full-Service Accounting Firm in Akron, Ohio

At Akron Income Tax Co, we understand that clients need tax accounting. That’s why our independent professionals offer custom tax services.

Our team of experienced tax accounting professionals stays updated with the latest accounting laws and regulations to get the maximum credits and deductions you deserve.

Get tax and accounting services.

Tax Services for Individuals and Businesses

We have helped numerous people and companies who had been filing their taxes on their own for several years. Most of our clients were unaware of the benefits that were theirs to claim and overpaid taxes by several thousand dollars. First, we reviewed returns, corrected several errors, and proceeded further. Akron Income Tax Co. offers multiple tax accounting services: 

Tax Preparation Services in Ohio

Our team of experts can help you navigate complicated laws. We ensure that you meet all regulations. We can help you prepare your returns accurately and efficiently. With our tax accounting solutions, you can maximize your returns and minimize any bill.

Hassle-Free Filing Services for Ohio

Filing your taxes can be a time-consuming and hectic process. Our pros can help you file your taxes without any errors. We use the latest software and technology to file your returns on time.

income tax service
income tax service

Rental Property Tax Services with Pro

Rental income also comes under federal taxes, but it can complicate the tax prep near you as it is separate from a simple return. It also includes other types of rental incomes, such as:

  • Advanced Rent.
  • Expenses Paid by Tenants.
  • Services in Place of Rent.
  • Security Deposits.

They are to be included in the return regardless of when you earn them.

IRS will determine your refund according to the two incomes. The first is the expenses from the rent, and the second from the future sale of your investment property. 

However, owning an investment property is a benefit, as you may get a tax refund due to your rental property depreciation. There are other deductibles expenses to consider, like insurance costs, property maintenance, property taxes, and HOA fees, all of which are essential parts of the federal process.

Understanding and calculating the depreciation and taxable investment income could be challenging. You would need an expert service who would understand how depreciation happens and how much a broad range of refunds you can get from your investment property.

1040 Returns:

Tax Preparation Service
tax preparation service

Our pros are experts at preparing and filing 1040 returns for individuals. With our latest software and accounting principles for preparation services, filing 1040 returns becomes appropriate and easy. Whether you’re filing as a single person, married couple, or head of the household, we can offer assistance to help you achieve the best refund out of your returns and reduce your bills.

SMB Returns:

As a small or medium business owner, you need reliable service assistance for difficult laws. Our tax professionals have years of experience working with businesses of all sizes and types. Our services include sole proprietorships, partnerships, small companies, LLCs, and corporations. We can help you prepare and file your income returns, claim tax credits, and meet with federal and state laws.

Federal Tax:

Our tax accounting professionals have a great practical understanding of federal laws, including Income, Self-Employment, And Estate returns. 

Our global network of tax accounting professionals helps you to deal with the troubling laws with valuable tips and confirms that you comply with all federal requirements. Whether you are an individual taxpayer or a business owner, we can help you properly prepare and file your federal returns to lower your tax bill.

1065 Partnership Returns:

Our tax accounting professionals have extensive experience in preparing and filing 1065 partnership returns. We understand the unique reporting requirements of partnerships and can help you maximize your returns and minimize your bills. Whether you are a General Partnership, Limited Partnership, Or Limited Liability Partnership, we can achieve the best outcome and help you comply with federal and state laws.

1120 Corporate Returns:

As a corporate taxpayer, you need reliable tax services to help you comply with difficult laws. Our tax accounting professionals have years of experience working with corporations of all sizes and types. We can help you prepare and File Your 1120 Corporate Returns, Claim Credits, and Comply with the laws for your companies.

Crypto Returns:

Cryptocurrency has become an increasingly popular investment option in recent years. However, it can be challenging to understand the implications of cryptocurrency investments. 

We have extensive experience preparing and filing crypto returns and can help you comply with federal and state laws related to cryptocurrency investments.

Amended Returns:

If you need to amend your returns for any reason, our tax professionals can help. We can review your original returns and identify any errors or omissions that need to be corrected. We can then prepare, and file amended returns on your behalf, ensuring that you comply with federal and state laws.

Income Returns Completed for just $120

(State, City, and E Filing completely free)

Contact our tax preparers today at (330) 733-1040 to get started, or visit our local office in Akron, Ohio. It is your option to meet face-to-face or drop off your taxes. Our Tax Professionals will help you obtain with the tax filing process.

We look forward to working with you! Check us out on YouTube.

Frequently Asked Questions

What accounting services do I need as a small business owner in Ohio?

As a small business owner in Ohio, you’ll likely need a range of financial accounting services including bookkeeping, planning, preparation, payroll processing, and financial statement preparation. It’s important to work with an accounting firm like Akron Income Tax Co. that has experience working with small businesses. our tax accounting pros can help you. We can make sure you’re in compliance with state and federal laws while maximizing deductions and credits.

How do I file my state and federal returns as an individual in Ohio?

To file your state and federal returns as an individual in Ohio, you’ll need to gather all necessary documents, including W-2s, 1099s, and any other income or deduction records. You may also choose to work with a professional for your accounting needs to ensure accuracy and optimize your situation.

What are the tax implications of investing in property in Ohio?

Investing in property in Ohio can have tax reporting implications, including property taxes, capital gains taxes, and potential deductions for expenses related to the property, such as repairs, maintenance, and mortgage interest. It’s important to work with a tax professional to understand the specific tax reporting implications of your property investment. Our tax pros know how to maximize benefits while minimizing liability to serve you better. Our success depends on our ability to assist you in reporting your financial situation on a regular basis.

How can I minimize my tax liability as an expat living outside Ohio?

As an expat living outside of Ohio, you may be subject to US and foreign taxes. To minimize your tax liability, it’s important to understand your tax residency status and take advantage of foreign tax credits by utilizing tax treaties between the US and your home country. Working with a tax professional with expertise in international taxation can help you navigate these complexities.

What documentation do I need to provide to my tax preparer for tax preparation and filing?

To prepare and file your taxes, your tax preparer will need all necessary documents, including W-2s, 1099s, and other income tax records. You should also provide documentation of any expenses or deductions. You plan to claim such as charitable donations, medical expenses, or business expenses. Be sure to keep all relevant receipts and financial records to support your claims in case of an audit.

How do I handle an IRS audit for my Ohio-based business or personal taxes?

If you’re subject to an IRS audit for your Ohio-based business or personal taxes. It’s important to work with a tax professional to confirm compliance and minimize liability. Your tax professional can help you understand the audit process. First, we gather the necessary documentation and negotiate with the IRS on your behalf. It’s important to respond to all IRS inquiries promptly and accurately to avoid penalties and potential legal action.