Our Covid-19 Protocols
Our Covid Safety Protocol at our Akron Income Tax Co offices. We take the safety of clients and our Tax Preparation employees very serious. While we want to keep everyone safe, we also feel that each person is responsible for their own safety. We are not going to force our clients to wear a mask unless the Government mandates it.
- Conducting daily health checks on Tax Preparation employees
- Our employees to wear face coverings during appointments for Taxes
- Implement social distancing
- Sanitize area after every appointment
- We use UV-C light every night to sanitize the office
- Employ Plexiglas barriers
- We offer a remote File@Home option for Taxes
- Free Mobile Pickup and Delivery of Taxes available.
During this Covid crisis we are offering a mobile service for Taxes to our clients who are either in the high-risk group or to those clients who have no available transportation. Please contact us at 330-733-1040 to setup a time to pick up your Taxes.
On our website we also have a File@Home option using your computer or phone. If you can fill out our drop off computer form and send a picture on your phone, you can use our File@Home option.