Our Covid-19 Protocols
Our Covid Safety Protocol at our Akron Income Tax Co offices is important to our clients and to our employees. We take the safety of our valued clients and our Tax Preparation employees very serious. While we want to keep everyone safe, we also feel that each person is responsible for their own level of safety. We are not going to force our clients to wear a mask unless the Government mandates it. Finally, if our client personal option is to wear a mask during their appointment, our policy is that our employees are instructed to wear their mask too.
- Conducting daily health checks on Tax Preparation employees
- Our employees to wear face coverings during appointments for Taxes on request
- Implement social distancing
- Sanitize area after every appointment
- We use UV-C light every night to sanitize the office
- Employ Plexiglas barriers
- We offer a remote File@Home option for Taxes
- Mobile Pickup and Delivery of Taxes option is available.
We recommend that everyone follows general hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule).
- You can use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your coworkers and take extra precautionary measures.
- If you feel sick, please reschedule your appointment.
During this Covid crisis we are offering a mobile service for Taxes to our clients who are either in the high-risk group or to those clients who have no available transportation. Please contact us at 330-733-1040 to setup a date and time for us to pick up your tax information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
On our website we also have an online File@Home option using your computer or phone. First, we have made this option very easy to use. If you can fill out our drop off computer form and send a picture on your phone, you can use our File@Home option. Secondly, it is secure using our IRS approved file transfer via Verifyle. Finally, it is easy to pay for your tax service using the “Square” payment system.