Link to Facebook

Income Tax Office Services

Looking for Local Income Tax office Professionals Preparation & Planning Services in Ohio

Are you searching for local income tax office professionals and preparation and planning services in Akron Ohio?

Let Akron Income Tax Co. simplify your tax preparation and planning. Our experienced tax professionals make filing your returns easy and efficient, so you can complete them quickly and accurately. Get the maximum tax refund possible with our assistance.

We provide comprehensive tax services to help you navigate the complex process of filing your annual taxes.

From preparing your tax returns, to identifying deductions, credits, exemptions, and other ways to maximize your refunds, we have the experience and expertise to help you every step of the way.

Contact us today to make sure your taxes are in good order!

Visit Akron Income Tax Co. for Professional Income Tax Office Preparation Services

You can certainly count on Akron Income Tax Co. for expat tax help and expert services. Let’s get started with experienced tax pros working in our office on Filing your federal and state income tax returns in Akron, Ohio with us. Reach out to us now!

Income Tax Filing Made Simple with Akron

Visiting the income tax office doesn’t have to be a daunting task! At Akron Income Tax Co., we are here to make the tax filing process as easy and stress-free as possible.

Our experienced CPAs and Enrolled Agents can help you navigate the complexities of filing your partnership tax returns (Form 1065). We’ll take care of every step, from gathering documents to providing advice on deductions.

With our drop-off service, you must gather your tax docs and drop them off at our local office. Let us handle the rest so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your taxes are in good hands. Take the hassle out of tax season with Akron Income Tax Co.!

What Income Tax Office Prep & Plan Services are Offered?

At Akron Income Tax Co., we offer a wide range of services to meet your tax returns’ needs. We also assist small and medium business taxpayers to prepare their returns and identify deductions, credits, exemptions, and other ways to maximize your refund.  Plus, we are happy to answer any questions that may arise during the process.

Get organized for the upcoming tax season with Akron Income Tax Co.!

We understand how difficult filing taxes can be. Our experts are here to help guide you through every step of the way. Here’s what we do:

Income Tax Office Planning

Get the most out of your taxes with personalized advice from our Akron Income Tax Co. experts!

We’ll work with you to find the best way to file your taxes and identify deductions and credits to help you maximize your refund. Our team of experienced professionals can guide tax planning for individuals and businesses alike, ensuring you’re getting the most out of your taxes.

Income Tax Filing

Don’t worry about filing your taxes when Akron Income Tax Co. has it covered! We offer electronic or paper filings for various situations, including self-employment income, corrected returns, and amended returns. To handle everything properly, our team stays up-to-date on the latest tax laws and regulations.

Income Tax Refunds

Let us assist you in filing your tax refunds so that you can get your owed money back. We’ll work with the IRS on your behalf to make sure everything goes smoothly, and you get what you deserve as fast as possible! We handle all your income tax office needs properly.

Contact Us Today – Let Us Help!

Documents You Need for Taxes:

  • Standard Tax Forms and Deduction Statements:
    1. Forms W-2 for wages, salaries, and tips
    2. Statements that can prove to be supportive evidence in deducting mortgage interest, taxes, and charitable contributions (including any Form 1098-C)
    3. A copy of your last year’s U.S. income tax return
  • Foreign Tax Forms, Bank Statements, and Travel:
    1. Foreign wage statements (if applicable)
    2. A copy of your foreign country tax return (if applicable)
    3. Maximum values of all foreign bank or financial accounts held during the year
    4. A list of travel dates to the U.S. and any foreign country
  • Additional Income Statements or Notices:
    1. All Forms 1099 used for Loan interest, dividends, retirement, miscellaneous income, Social Security state or local refunds, gambling winnings, etc.
    2. Brokerage statements showing investment transactions for stocks, bonds, etc.
    3. Schedules K-1 from partnerships, S corporations, estates, and trusts.
    4. Any tax notices sent to you by the IRS or other taxing authority.

Why Choose Akron Income Tax Co. for Tax Preparations & Plannings?

At Akron Income Tax Co., we take pride in being one of the top tax preparers in the area. Our Qualified team of certified public accountants (CPAs) and enrolled agents (EAs) provide expert tax help, even for complex cases. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:

Free Consultation:

We offer a free consultation so that you can discuss your tax situation with us and see how we can help. This is a no-pressure meeting, and there’s no obligation to use our services afterward.

Affordable Rates:

Quality tax preparation should be accessible to everyone, which is why we offer competitive rates.

Fast and Efficient Service:

We prioritize speed and efficiency when filing taxes so you can get back to your life quickly.

Accuracy Guaranteed:

We guarantee accuracy on every return we complete and will fix any mistakes for free.

Satisfaction Guaranteed:

We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on all services performed.

Income Tax Office Services from Akron Income Tax Co. – Understanding, Filing, and Maximizing Your Tax Forms

From understanding the basics of filing taxes to navigating complex forms, our experienced team is here to help with your income tax needs.

Whether it’s an individual or corporate return, we’ll make sure you get the most from your tax forms.

Form 1040 Individual Income Tax Office Returns

At Akron Income Tax Co., we specialize in helping you complete your individual income tax return. Form 1040, also known as the U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, is a form that we use to report an individual’s financial information and calculate how much they should pay in taxes.

Our experienced team of CPAs and EAs can help save you time and get the most out of your tax return. We provide comprehensive services for Form 1040, from understanding the basics to navigating complex forms.

With Akron Income Tax Co., We file your tax returns correctly and on time!

Business Tax Returns (Forms 1120 and 1120S)

At Akron Income Tax Co., we specialize in helping you with business tax returns. Our experienced team of CPAs and EAs can help you file Form 1120 and Form 1120S correctly. Filling out these forms can be complex and time-consuming, but with our guidance, we’ll make sure your business’s taxes are filed correctly and help you streamline the process.

Our services include advice on which forms to use, help to understand the different sections of the form, guidance on deductions, tax credits, and more.

Partnership Tax Returns (Form 1065)

At Akron Income Tax Co., we specialize in helping you file your partnership tax return. Form 1065 is for reporting a partnership’s income, deductions, gains, and losses for federal tax purposes.

Filing this form correctly can be complex and time-consuming, but our experienced team of CPAs and EAs can help you streamline the process and make sure your partnership’s taxes are filed properly.

Our services include advice on filing requirements, help to understand the different sections of the form, guidance on deductions, tax credits, and more.


How can I best prepare my income tax returns?

It is important to stay organized when preparing and filing your income tax returns. Make sure to collect all necessary documents, such as W-2s, 1099s, receipts for deductions, and other supporting documents. You should also check with your accountant or CPA if you have any questions about preparing or filing your returns.

What are the deadlines for filing taxes?

Generally, the federal tax filing deadline is April 15th each year, but this can change from state to state. Check with your local office of revenue for more information.

Do I need to hire an accountant or CPA?

That depends on the complexity of your taxes and the amount of time you have available to dedicate to preparing them. If you’re not confident in your ability to accurately complete the forms or if you have a complicated financial situation, it may be worth hiring an accountant or CPA with experience in preparing taxes.

What types of tax deductions should I look into?

Many types of deductions are available depending on individual circumstances and eligibility requirements. Some common ones include mortgage interest deduction, student loan interest deduction, charitable donations deduction, and business use of home expense deduction. It’s a good idea to consult a financial advisor for more information on which deductions could apply to you.

Can I get help from an Income tax office?

Many local government offices assist with income tax preparation and planning services through dedicated services such as VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) or TCE (Tax Counseling for the Elderly).

Is there anything else I should do when it comes to income tax planning?

Yes! It’s always a good idea to review your financial situation regularly throughout the year so that you can make adjustments.